Search For Your IMEI Check Below
Please select your country and Enter Your Mobile/IMEI Number Below:
Enter mobile number without +91 or 0
Please enter your mobile number or IMEI number & click search to locate your lost device on the below Maps.
Your Device Current Location
How to Find My Lost Phone??
Loosing your beloved phone can be quite Worrying. But we have various ways that help you track & easily retrieve them.
Below are the Different ways you can Restore your Lost Device :
Method 1 : Complain At Nearest Police Station
- Eventhough many people feel insecured & uncomfortable walking to a nearest police station, This is a recommended approach. All the designated police have special access to the lost & found mobiles database who can quickly track your phone if you have provide your IMEI Number to them.Take Action Now! Method 2 : Using Google's FindMyPhone Service
- Most of the People are not aware that Google has Complete Monitoring on your mobile phone's activity & location as soon you login to any of their services. This helps them serve you better as well as track your device location and help you when its lost. Just type in google "Find My Phone" and be logged into your google account. If your Mobile is using Android Operating system, TRACK YOUR DEVICE HERE Method 3: Use "Find My Device" App on PlayStore
- Again If your phone is an android device, Just Visit FIND MY DEVICE APP - PLAYSTORE".You can track all your devices easily. Method 4: Contact your Mobile Service Provider
- All Mobile Service Providers have access to locate your lost phone using IMEI Number. If you feel uncomfortable reaching police station, This is a best alternative. Just take along your identity card, IMEI Number and mobile number and Your service provider will do the rest of job helping you track it! Method 5 - Track Lost Iphone using ICloud Account
- If you have lost an Iphone, ICLOUD.COM offers a similar tracking service as google. Just Login to your icloud account using your apple ID and password and choose the lost iphone from list of activated devices and you will be to monitor the exact location of your device.
Why Do IMEI Lookup ?
IMEI Lookup helps you to find your phone which has been lost easily by searching your imei number. An IMEI number is 15 digit number which is unique for each and every device.
Your IMEI Number is mentioned on the box which has come while you purchased your mobile. Please enter your IMEI Number from there and make a lookup
How we track?
We use a special GPRS Tracking system to perform a lookup of your IMEI number so that we can find your Mobile if GPRS is activated on your phone. If your phone does not have GPRS there is no way anyone can track ur phone unless the investigation department whcih is confidential.
Where are IMEI Numbers Stored?
The GSM Association IMEI database is the only official record of allocated TACs. All IMEI Numbers of registered mobile numbers are stored in GSM IMEI DB (IMEI Database). Our IMEI Tracker looksup from the IMEI DB to check matching TAC When loss of mobile is reported. Only network regulators or government officials (police, CID etc) are authenticated to track the device using IMEI DB. Our tool is used by them inorder to track IMEI Stored in IMEI DB.
Underpreting Search Results
Once you have made a search for IMEI Number, the results display operator location and city where your phone is found along with Google maps that display where your phone is exactly present now. Inorder to track the exact area please zoom into the maps to find where your mobile is present. This helps you to track your lost phone easily and securely get it back as soon as possible.
This template has been tested in the following browsers:
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 7
- FireFox 3.5
- Google Chrome 6